Saturday, September 17, 2016

Week 1

Howdy! My name is Mary Driggs and this is the start of my Entrepreneurial Journal. I am creating this in conjunction with taking the B183: Introduction to Entrepreneurship course. Which is a course I take through BYU-Idaho. I am pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Business Management with an emphasis on Entrepreneurship. Also I have another blog devoted to my paper crafting and an Etsy shop where I have some of those items for sale. 
So far there are just so many things I need to learn and I look forward to sharing those insights with you. If you find any of what I will be sharing interesting or if you have your own insights I would love to read about them. 
For this Fall Semester my goals are to:
  • keep up with my studies (I'm currently taking 4 courses)
  • remember to take it one bite at a time rather than get overwhelmed
  • take good care of myself so I can do all the things He would have me do
  • be able to be of help to my family and Church
  • be able to fulfill my Church calling (Assistant Secretary in Ward Primary)
  • and remember to always pray to Him for guidance and help 

Hope y'all have a great day. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment